Wednesday 29 November 2017

Road To Machu Picchu: November

My progress from October to November :) 
It is getting clost to christmas, and with that comes the struggles of working out in the dark, cold and wet! Fatty food, and Christmas chocolate! This month I have lost another stone and I am working hard to get another half off before Christmas. Here is how it went:

Week 1:
The first week of November was really easy, I felt good, was busy and didn't have too many struggles with eating. I had a busy week of meetings, events and work so I made sure I had bulk cooked and portioned out my meals well in advance :) and it paid off, at the end of my first week I weighed in with an incredible 5.5lbs (2.5kg) loss and won Slimmer of the week as well! Something that really helped me stick ontop of my diet was the SW Honey roast salmon with tonnes of spinach and tomatoes, it is so easy to make and really nutritional so it's perfect for those post gym meals.


Week 2:
This is where things got tough. I spent the first half of this week working in London packing down a film set. It was hard work and I enjoyed it, but finding the time to eat healthy was difficult. I also had to deal with a lot of anxiety this week as the stress from assignments and the fear of failing in the film industry in general set in. I managed to keep it under control, but it did affect my weight loss as I only managed to lose 1 lb (0.5kg).

Week 3: 
During week 3 I spent an incredible 14 hours excercising, both in and out of the gym. I enjoyed every second of it and didn't push myself too hard as I was still able to walk at the end of it. My eating was good and I knew that all the excercise world affect my weight loss. I lost 1lb again but managed to gain an incredible 3 lbs (1.3 kg) of muscle.

Week 4:
After two weeks of not losing much I was determined to get my 2 stone award in group. I was at 1 stone 11lbs lost in total and wanted to finish November with a bang.  Unlike week 3, this week I made sure that I always had food, whether it was with apples in my bag or a Tupperware full of leftovers, I barely had to cook anything, so meals were really easy and quick to do! I also pushed myself by doing a tonne of cardio, including spinning! In one of my spin classes I pushed myself so hard that I ranked number 1 out of  and cycled 23km. And at the end of the week I was rewarded with 3lbs lost and my 2 stone award :)

I was bike #17


Remeber all of this is for my trek to Machu Picchu, please feel free to donate to my page: https://mydonate.bt.com/fundraisers/milliefarquhar1
I am so close to getting to my interim goal of £900 by Christmas :) even £1 will help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of the Road to Machu Picchu: An Update

First of all, I am sorry I have not written this post sooner, but I have been starring at my screen for weeks trying to figure out what I n...