Monday 8 December 2014

Getting to know me

Hey Guys,

So I thought that as my first (sort of) blog post, i would do a tag, and what better one that the 15 random question tag. Here goes!


      1.  What's a nickname only your family calls you?
    • 'Bill the kid' - I know it's weird. My name is Millie but when i was younger I went through a stage of wanting to be called Billie (I know), and at the time I was technically a kid (slang term....not a baby goat....yeah) so the two kind of went together and stuck....my parents still call me that and sometimes my brothers will call me Bills or something similar.
     2.  What's a weird habit of yours?
    • Jumping in puddles....if I see one I just have to jump in it much to the disapproval of my friends who tend to get soaked...sorry guys :)
     3.  Do you have any weird phobias?
    • I'm scared of any kind of security gates. coming out of shops terrifies me, even if I know I don't have anything that will set it off, even if I have just bought a load of stuff and i know they won't go off, i'm still terrified they will. Airport security is the worst though. I go really weird and make sarcastic remarks that will get me into trouble one day. One thing I always do is when people ask me if I've packed my bags myself is say 'I might have done, I might not have done...we will never know'. I'm awful
     4.  What's a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you're alone
    • Gary Barlow - Since I Saw You Last.....Epic song 
     5.  What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
    • I don't think I have pet peeves... I'll get back to you on that one.
     6.  What's one of your nervous habits?
    • When i'm nervous I fiddle...most often I play with the cuffs on my jumpers or hoodies...so now quite a few of my clothes have holes in the sleeves...not good
     7.  What side of the bed do you sleep on?
    • The left hand side....left is the best 
     8.  What was your first stuffed animal and its name?
    • It was a stuffed husky/wolf thing and it's called Musher...I still have him today actually
     9.  What's the drink you ALWAYS order at Starbucks?
    • I'm a sucker for the iced lemonades...they're amazing :)
    10.  What's the beauty rule you preach...but actually never practice?
    • Healthy eating...i'm awful. Since i started university I've been responsible for feeding myself and i'd love to say I eat salads and stuff like that...but no...It's much easier to microwave a meal and eat fast food.
    11.  Which way do you face in the shower? 
    • I face the shower head when i'm washing my body and away from it when i'm washing my hair...you know...standard stuff really
    12.  Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'?
    • I can turn my tongue over and fold it in half. It is my gift to the human race :)
    13.  What's your favorite 'comfort food'/food that's 'bad' but you love to eat anyway?
    • Garlic bread...it is just so awesome
    14.  What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?
    • ALLONS-Y!!! (Reference much)
    15.  Time to sleep - what are you ACTUALLY wearing?
    • I hate to say it, but i'm a sucker for baggy pajama trousers and an old t-shirt...the baggier the better
I felt like this post needed a picture. So here's one I prepared earlier
Photo : Emma Huntley

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of the Road to Machu Picchu: An Update

First of all, I am sorry I have not written this post sooner, but I have been starring at my screen for weeks trying to figure out what I n...